Wednesday, June 15, 2011

13.5 Week Update!

HI THERE!!!!! Hope you're all doing well!

All is FANTASTIC on the Pregnancy front! Here's a fun little list:

Days till due date: 184
Doctors appointments: 4
Average heart rate: 165bpm
Pounds gained: 3 (Side note: I am leaving it to the dr. to monitor my weight, I won't be stepping on the scale @ home. Hey, that's just me! :) She said she'll keep on eye on it and let me know if it needs addressed!)
Ultrasounds enjoyed: 4. I know, crazy huh? I had one @ 6 weeks to check for twins, one during my 8 week appt. with the OB (just a dinky old one in the room, not with an actual ultrasound tech.) One for genetic screenings @ 11 weeks, but the baby wasn't in the correct position for measuments so, they twisted my arm and made me go back yesterday for another one! Baby cooperated this time and was flipping all over! AWESOME!)
Movements felt: None yet, just GAS! :) ha
Favorite breakfast: Hmmm, toss up. Some days oats + blueberries, others Ezekial Egg Sandwich
Favorite lunch: Usually leftovers from dinner--if I'm lucky some quality source of protein...I still find protein a LITTLE hard to eat consistently.
Favorite dinner: Annie's Mac + Cheese. Ok, kid you not, my husband LOVES pasta, esp. mac + cheese. I could make it for him all the time before and not have ANY desire AT ALL for it. Just wasn't my cup of tea. Well, boy how that has changed....I should buy stock in Annies.......so yummy and filling--perhaps it's the calcium????
Favorite drink: ICED ICED ICED water with a splash of Tea or Lemonade or Cranberry Juice. LOVE!
Number names picked out: If it's a girl, it'll be VIVIAN after hubs G'ma. Hmm....boy names, we have about 4, but go back and forth! (Greek boy names are hard!!!! We don't want anything Too ethnic or hard to pronounce!)
Headaches suffered: Actually 2 or 3. Def. not something I ever suffered from. Talked to the doc and since a nap or TONS of liquid seem to help-she is not too concern-nor am I, assuming it's just shifts in hormones!!
Days missed from work: NADA!! I'm happy to say I haven't missed one Butts N Guts class that I teach throughout the whole pregnancy! I was thinking at the beginning I might have to change the format so I was coaching and not TEACHING, but, I've felt great enough to keep doing it!
Current complaint: NONE! I love being preggers!!!
Items of maternity wear bought: 2. Motherhood Maternity! 1 pair of shorts + 1 pair of capris!
Average bed time: 930pm
Most embarrassing guilty pleasure: Seriously the Mac + Cheese. SOOO unlike me!! HA, i'm just embracing it!
Days till anatomy scan: About 5 weeks, I'm HOPING the week of July 18th. My next OB appt. is July 6th and she'll set the appt. then!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post!!! So awesome! I see your still posting "progress pics" just totally diff kind - so cool! Yay! Can't wait to meet this lil Arger!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love all questions and comments!!! Love ya!!