Monday, September 26, 2011

Third Trimester!

HEY THERE!!! Hope the week has started off well for ya! Well, I'm offically in the third trimester.....holy WOW has the time flown by! This friday I'll be 29 weeks. Almost in the thirtys....again, holy WOW!!!!!!!!
To be a broken record, I feel great! I mean, I certainly have a few minor annoying symptoms that happen, but just like everything in life, if that's all I think about, of course I'd make it worse than it really is!
I pretty much rely on my nasal strips to get me thru the night.....
I have random bouts of restless leg syndrome...
My cardio is in the dumps.....
I grunt when I sit down, stand up.......
I cannot bring the full laundry basket up and down stairs.....
I really miss sprinting at 9.0mph, especially when 3.5 is sufficient now.......
again, not MAJOR issues, just minor stuff that will likely continue for the next few months, and then magically disappear! :) YAY!

OHhhhkay, on to my lil babe Vivian....She is dancing up a storm and I'm getting kicked all thru out the day! I love it! It's so funny to watch it from the outside, too! So errie but awesome!!! We're getting closer on her room. I just ordered a corner unit changing table that's really pretty cool! I'm excited about it! It can be used as a bookshelf and storage after we're done with it. Just a few projects left to finish it up!

I've read about other women doing this, but it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny now to look back at my "progress pix" from day one....wow, I certainly have changed! I have a couple pix from 27/28 weeks. I still am not HUGE, in fact I measured a week behind at the doc last week, but she was not concerned at all. It all depends on how Vivi is laying in the belly with the fundal measurements. I have my next appt. this friday, so we'll see how we're doing then! My blood pressure has been excellent every appt. and weight is on point too.

Alright, have an awesome and productive week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love all questions and comments!!! Love ya!!