Friday, October 14, 2011

31 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks, officially in single digit weeks for the countdown
Size of baby: 16 inches and 3 pounds 11 ounces
Gender: A GIRL!!! Vivian or Vivi
Maternity Clothes: Well, my nike fitness pants size L are fitting still, but they're a little snug! I have some good yoga roll-down pants that will last me the rest of the way. Plus, my girlfriend Renee gave me two pairs of jeans to borrow so they've worked perfectly for the rare time I do were denim! :)
Weight gain: 15 pounds
Belly Button: Weird. It's not in, it's not out, it's in limbo I guess..it looks quite funny! I'm pretty certain it will pop before the end!
Movement: Oh the movement I LOVE the movement! According to the growth scan ultrasound I had two days ago, she is head down and her little torso is favoring my right side, she's in a C position. Now, I know they move and sommersault around until it gets too tight in there, but she has favored my right side for a long time now.
Sleep: It's pretty good still! It's a rare night that I don't have to get up and go to the bathroom, which is expected...but i fall back to sleep very easily. I'm still taking advantage of afternoon powernaps which help my energy since I work mornings, but then again from 3p-7p mon-thur.
Symptoms: O...m...g...Heartburn baby. Eye yi yi! When I hear that babies can suffer from acid reflux, it makes me so sad because I've seriously never experienced this...its' so uncomfortable. The typical tomato based soups set it off, but so do bananas and some breads...so anyway, Tums have helped and staying elevated with two pillows @ night.
Cravings: Cinnamon rolls and scrambled eggs! We made it for breakfast last sunday and it's been on my mind since! Also, lots of salty chips, which taste so good with my chicken tortilla soup....yum.......

Best moment this week: BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was my ultrasound on wed. This was an optional growth scan mainly to put my mind @ ease. I had measured behind two weeks @ my appointment the first of october, but I've since "caught up" Also, my weight gain, while my doctor is fine with it, has been on the low end......so, I opted for the ultrasound to make sure she was growing like she should! ANd YEP!! Sure enough, she is thriving in there! Weighing in at approx. 3# 11ounces! And, everything is fine with mamma, too! :)

Here are some pix: I LOVE her 4D pix with her hands up by her cheeks and her pouty lil lips! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love all questions and comments!!! Love ya!!