Monday, November 14, 2011

Baby Shower + 35.5 weeks

Wow! I've gotten really bad @ keeping this updated!!! I will certainly try to update more often, especially as this will be fun to look back on when God-willing we have more babies! :)
This past weekend was Vivian's 2nd baby shower with family & friends. Wow did she ever get showered! This girl is gonna be dressed to the NINES! I just finished untagging and organizing, now I've got to do some laundry!
I've been feeling pretty good still! I do still experience heartburn...le sigh.....and oh geez my nose has permanent residue from breathe right strips...pregnancy congestion has been no joke for me!
The other notable symptom has been the wonderful practice contractions known as Braxton Hicks. I've had some randomly but Sunday I had them pretty much all day...I did everything they suggest to quell them, but ended up calling the Dr. monday morn and she got me in right away. They just want to be sure the BH aren't causing any change in the cervix--which it wasn't, so that's great!
So our due date has remained Dec. 16th the whole time-but we're having fun trying to "GUESS" when she's going to grace us with her presence....My guess is Mon. Dec. 12th and my hubs guess is Tues. Dec. 13th. I know I know I know most 1st time babies come later than sooner, but hey, that's why it's called a Guess! :) I just want her to come when she's good and ready!
Here are a couple pix from the shower. I'll update later this week, a few things on my list yet is Hospital tour and packing my hospital bag.....
Lots of love!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love all questions and comments!!! Love ya!!