Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hi my name is Em....

and I simply cannot pass up a challenge.
Enter Turbulence Training transformation contest #9.
***HOLLLLLAAAA***
I'm so excited! I just finished workout A followed by HITT.

I'm feeling good. I did baseline measurments & pics and like we all know--theres a reason they're called "BEFORE" stats! :) :)

We had a lowkey Laborday weekend--went to the lake but it was less than stellar weather!

I'm looking forwards to working hard thru sept...going to Kansas the 1st week of Oct. *YAY!!!* posssibly going to Phoenix for thanksgiving and then heading to VEGAS Dec. 27th Ohhhh yeahhhh. So, this challenge takes me up to the 11th of Dec. I think. It will be fun--I'll keep ya'll updated!

Have a great rest of the week!
love~
EM :)

Vegas 2008

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em,
    I'm not sure if I told you but I live in Las Vegas now, my husband got stationed here (airforce). I would love to see you when you are here! Let me know. Hope all is well!

    love lauren

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love all questions and comments!!! Love ya!!