Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Milestone! And Fussiness?

Sweet Vivian reached a milestone yesterday! And I may have cried! Just kidding, but I was very excited for her as she figured out how to roll over! WOOHOO!! Its so amazing that this week LAST YEAR i found out I was pregnant. Now this year we're celebrating milestones. So amazing. This past weekend she was super fussy--wanted to be held and walked around, only played for a few minutes at a time. She did not have a fever, but she wasn't napping well so I figured she was overtired. I texted my mom and sees for advice (thank GOD for unlimited Text!) My mom suggested she may be upon a milestone and SURE ENOUGH, I would consider rolling over a major milestone! She has only rolled from tummy to back, but she is able to repeat it over and over. Gah I love these moments!!! Night before last Vivi also woke up so much I lost count....but then last night slept 9 straight hours (and my boobs about exploded...tmi? sorry) Go figure, babies keep ya on your toes! We celebrated the wonderful night sleep by going on a hour long walk in the BEAUTIFUL weather! I even got a little sunburned! So that's it for now! I'm booking our trip to Kansas today! Woohoo, Five weeks til I meet my nieces!!!!! Upcoming posts: *Day in the life of a 16 week old :) *Infantile Eczema and our experience :( *Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit :) *My review of The Wonder Weeks: How to stimulate your baby's mental development and help him turn his 10 predictable, great, fussy phases into magical leaps forward Here are some pix! And I might note-anytime V has socks on her hands is to protect her face; even when her nails are super short she can do some damage if her skin is inflammed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love all questions and comments!!! Love ya!!