Saturday, February 27, 2010

Holy Meatballs!

Bless my husband (and all other significant others' who support a physique athlete in training...)
He has been SUCH a trooper the last weeks as I stay bound & determined on my diet. He has kept all "off plan" food out of the house. Healthy things: like NutThins, Popcorn & Baked Lays...TOTALLY 100% acceptable unless you're planning on stepping on stage! :)
SOooooooo, tonight, I made him a treat meal. Greek Meatballs with Spaghetti (gluten free) and yes, I did have a little bit.....holy cow it was so stinking good! I was suppose to use breadcrumbs but used oat bran instead and you couldn't even tell! It's definitely a dinner I need to make for my in-laws! (it's called Greek because of the spices/seasoning, and because you're suppose to use ground lamb---nope, we used lean ground B.E.E.F!!!!)

Today was such a crazy busy day! Nicole and I did back and Bi's (we did chest/tri on friday morn) and then I stayed for ZUUUUUMBA!!!!!!! LOVE IT!
After that, I did a massage, then we went and bought a new mattress, went to the mall, went to BestBuy, came home, took a gametable to Goodwill, went grocery shopping, then finally came home for the day. Hubs totally re-arranged Schwetty's so I'll have to take pix. It looks much bigger and more open! Love it!!

Ohhhhhh, did I mention while I was preparing the meatballs, I made a Funfetti cake for the birthday party tmrw?!?!? (for my hubs, m-i-l AND f-i-l) Yep, I sure did, and I wrapped it all up and foil and got it out of my sight. I'm not TOUCHING that cake tmrw! I will be disciplined. I will be disciplined. I will be disciplined :) :) :)

Tomorrow I'll do cardio before church, and another round before zi partaa (party)
Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend thus far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going strong for 2 more months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
XOXO~
EM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love all questions and comments!!! Love ya!!