Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BUGZZZZ BE GONE!!!!!!!!!

Whatever SuperBugg has invaded my body--please remove yourself in a timely manner---meaning RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
oh gosh you guys-coming from someone who never gets sick----this sucks. I've been less than 100% since last friday. First flu-like, but then cough and congestion. Me NO LIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I mention I'm 5 1/2 weeks out. Am I panicing? I plead the 5th.
I'm waiting for my bootcampers to get here, give them a rockin class, then I'm heading home for some moderate cardio before I call it a night. Sleep is good.

Hopefully my next post will be FULL of good health, good workouts, and great progress!
:)

Love you all and wish you MUCH great health always~
EM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love all questions and comments!!! Love ya!!