Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Zi Ahhsessz

That title only makes sense if you were my workout partner bright and early monday morning.


Holy. Asschecks. Batman.


:) Pardon the language, but(t)............whoaaaa


We did glute and hamstring work and I am STILL feeling it. Lots of step-up. That gets me everytime!
I'm feeling F.A.B. seriously. Can't believe I felt like absolute CRAP last week.
This morning we mimiced (sp?) a Monica Brant Shoulder workout. It was AWEEEESOME!
Tonight I'm teaching Turbokick and I pray my leg fibers don't rip!!!!
Today is March 24th. April 24th I will compete! YAY! (31 days!)
Ahhh, I just got goosebumps......no, really, I did! :)

Hope you all have a rockin day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lots of love~
EM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love all questions and comments!!! Love ya!!