Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The best news @ 615 AM!!!



What was that new?!?!? Welll.....................


My seester called on her way to work to let me know that She, my b-i-l, and MY MOM & DAD are coming to my Competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP I'm soooooooooooooo pumped! I cannot wait to see them!!! The countdown isn't just for the show, it's to see my favorite people, too! :) :) :) After they see the show they're gonna think, what the hell?!! just kiddin...



So after that FABULOUS news on the phone, we started out Leg workout. (SIDE NOTE: anytime I refer to "WE" I'm talking about Nicole & I. She my permanant workout buddy & I couldn't be happier. She's an ex-athlete, a multi-marathoner, MA in Exercise Physiology...basically she knows what the hell shes talking about!!! I definetly push myself harder when I workout with her! We're doing 2 workouts + 1 bootcamp per week. The workouts are spaced so that I maintain my motivation the whole week!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR TEAMMATES!!! :)
Okay, so we sufficiently ripped up the hammies and the glutes! It felt awesome, lemme tell ya! I cuddled with the foam roller for 15 mins. after! :) :)

Tomorrow is upper body work and 45-60 min. cardio. Yeahhh!



Hope you're all making it a fabulous Week! It's in your hands to make a day positive!!!! SO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)



Love love~
EM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love all questions and comments!!! Love ya!!